梦 DREAM (贰)

    (2016-05-20 00:56:45)

    一切境界因心灵分别而升起,

    All fantasies emerge from distinctions of your mind.

    我在你的所见之中,清净无挂;

    Yet, “I AM” not affected or changed by whatever you perceive.

    宇宙倒映着我,

    The universe mirrors “I AM”.

    因妄想中你辨认了我,现出众生原始的光明;

    Striving to recognize "I AM" in delusion gives rise to the primal light of all life-forms.

    我是你心灵深处,仇恨幸福,爱欲分别的体验源头,

    “I AM” the source of hatred and happiness, love and desire in the deep of your being.

    当众生沉浸于生命的体验,

    When you are indulged in the colorful experience of life,

    体验却扰乱自性祥和,

    Experience disturbs the peaceful state of your self-nature.

    体验成为了你,

    Experience then takes the beingness out of you,

    遗失了本初无染纯明,

    Obscuring the primordial pure awareness.

    疑虑呈现出光明,

    Delusions discriminate the existence of light.

    觉悟体现出智慧,

    Enlightenment embodies the light of Wisdom.

    因分别而现世界,

    When the discriminative mind comes into being and creates distinctions, the world appears.

    你是我的迷失,

    You are the ignorant form of me.

    我是你的原本,

    “I AM” the original nature of you,

    我就沉睡在你的心底。

    Laying asleep in the deep of your heart.

    世界倒映着本觉,

    The world is the reflection of self-awareness.

    本觉随倒影而圆觉,

    And the awareness is of absolute perfection in its reflection.

    烦恼即是菩提,

    Affliction is but Bodhi.

    菩提相伴烦恼,而性寂如如;

    Bodhi is together with afflictions, never apart, in the vast expanse of timeless stillness.

    众生即是我,

    Sentient beings are essentially me,

    我即是众生,

    “I AM” no other than sentient beings.

    众生体证身心如幻,就在接近我;

    The body and the mind are pure illusion,

    Closely examine that you come nearer to me.

    众生思维诸法性空,就在寻找我;

    All dharmas are void in self-nature,

    Thoroughly contemplate that you are approaching me.

    众生体证自心现量,无垢染之心,

    What you see is all but your mind,

    Fully aware that you get free from all attachment and defilement,

    那是我的身影;

    Which is the form of “I AM”.

    众生熄灭思虑情绪,

    When the train of emotions and compulsive thinking come to an end,

    思虑融入自性明寂,

    The discursive mind melts into the nature of pure awareness.

    离幻即觉,即是我梦醒之时;

    When all illusions utterly vanish, “I AM” awakening in you.

    当下即永恒,

    Eternal is Now.

    我伴随无始劫宇宙成住坏空,

    “I AM” along with the formation, abiding, destruction, and ultimate void of the entire universe in beginningless kalpas.

    缘起性空那就是我;

    The void nature of all dependent origination is “I AM”.

    我安住虚空无量众生心灵,

    “I AM” abides in the minds of innumerable sentient beings in the vast expanse of space.

    于刹那妄想中熠熠生辉,

    Illuminating every delusional moment with marvelous brightness.

    众生依身心幻业,折射我的性质,呈现命运起伏,

    Reflection of me in illusory karma-bound minds brings out the rise and fall of life.

    众生依疑虑烦恼,

    Enslaved by delusions and afflictions,

    寻找我的道路,幻现八万四千法门。

    Sentient beings are seeking the path of me,

    This gives birth to the eighty-four thousand dharani-teaching.

    意识因心性的紧张所呈现,

    Consciousness arises from the restless heart.

    情绪因焦虑的攀缘所呈现,

    Emotion arises from the anxious mind frantically seeking relief.

    觉知因心灵不确定之疑虑所呈现,

    Perception arises from the confusion and uncertainty of the self.

    自我因迷失的恐惧,紧缩感而呈现;

    Ego arises from the fear and obsession of the delusory mind.

    所有的体验本质皆是苦难,

    All experience is utter misery in essence.

    众生即是诸种苦患所呈现业果,

    Sentient beings are but the fruits of karmic deeds.

    迷失了本性, 沉沦习气煎熬,

    Forgetting the true self, you are goaded by habitual patterns and sufferings.

    因为你迷失了原始本来,

    Because of ignorance of your original nature,

    因为恐惧从而攀缘,

    You cling to the outward out of fear.

    为了证明幻心从而取舍幻境,

    Looking for proof leads you astray,

    You grasp at illusions,

    犹如不会游泳的人掉入大海,

    Like drowning non-swimmers in the sea,

    拼命挣扎想要抓住救命的稻草,

    Struggling frantically to grasp the life-saving straw.

    迷失在无明梦境之中的你,却因为想要证实存在的真实,而迷失了原来的面目,

    It is the eager self-identification with whatever you perceive that makes you forget your true being, losing your way into the dream-land of ignorance.

    你是迷失的我, 我是觉醒的你,

    You are the ignorant form of me,

    “I AM” the enlightened one in you.

    你是我在梦境中的寻找,

    You are the pursuant state of “I AM” in dreams.

    寻找停息,

    When the chase ends,

    那远离疑虑,无需寻找的即是我。

    That ever-present, free from all delusions, is “I AM”.

    本觉未曾离舍众生,

    The primordial awareness has never been apart from all beings.

    众生离舍自我,

    When all beings renounce their ego-self,

    心无所得即是本觉。

    That non-attainable is but awareness itself.

    看到世界的眼睛,不因所看改变了能看功能;

    The faculty of seeing with eyes that see the world is the changeless among the changeful sights.

    分辨善恶的意识,不因善恶改变了分辨功能;

    The faculty of discerning with mind that distinguishes good from evil is the changeless among the changeful deeds.

    储存对错真假概念的记忆,不因真假概念,停止思维运行;

    The faculty of conceiving with memory that records concepts true and false, and right and wrong is the changeless among the changeful concepts.

    感受悲伤或者喜悦的心,不因体验觉受,而改变能体验的觉知;

    The faculty of sensing with heart that feels pain or pleasure is the changeless among the changeful experiences.

    心见上帝也见魔鬼,

    The vision of God and the vision of demon, when arising, arise from the mind itself.

    见性不因上帝而高贵,不因魔鬼而卑微,

    Yet, the essence of the mind is the changeless, becoming not   in sight of God, nor disgraced in sight of demon.

    心灵所见一切,不过是心灵能见之性在波动;

    Whatever you perceive is nothing but the turbulence of your mind.

    我以你的心呈现世界,

    It is through your mind that the world appears in “I AM”.

    世界熄灭于心,

    When the world merges with the mind indistinguishable,

    妙明轻安,那就是我,

    That marvelous awareness at peace is “I AM”.

    随净则净,随染则染,

    Neither entertaining the pure.

    Nor rejecting the impure,

    于十法界处处呈现,

    “I AM” omnipresent in all directions of Ten Realms of Dharma,

    却在一切名相中,落落清净。

    Yet remains natural and unconditioned in every name and shape.

    以众生生灭因果,呈现我的迷惑;

    All kinds of activity, birth-and-death, cause-and-effect, are the delusory state of “I AM”.

    以世界众生诸相,呈现我的生命;

    All forms of life and the world as such are the beingness of “I AM”.

    以诸法真理,呈现寻找我的道路;

    All Dharma and truth are the paths in search of “I AM”.

    以万物自然,呈现我的流浪;

    All creatures and the nature are the drifting of “I AM” in cyclic existence.

    以微尘佛土,呈现我的烦恼;

    All realms of Buddhas dwelling in fine mote of dust are the compassionate response of “I AM”.

    以众生自我,呈现我的煎熬。

    All ego-selves of sentient beings are dreadful suffering of “I AM”.

    在生灭中观察生灭的,就是清醒;

    The witness that witnesses the arising and the ceasing is the consciousness.

    清醒熄灭对生灭的观察,就是觉悟;

    When the consciousness is released from the witnessing mind,

    Enlightenment comes in.

    见与所见,无二无别,

    Perceiving and the perceived are never apart but ultimate One.

    清醒与迷茫,无二无别,

    Realization and ignorance are never apart but ultimate One.

    众生与诸佛,无二无别,

    Sentient beings and Buddhas are never apart but ultimate One.

    生灭与永恒,无二无别,

    Transience and eternity are never apart but ultimate One.

    真实与虚妄,无二无别,

    Reality and illusion are never apart but ultimate One.

    烦恼与菩提,无二无别,

    Affliction and Bodhi are never apart but ultimate One.

    天堂与地狱,无二无别,

    Heaven and hell are never apart but ultimate One.

    轮回与涅槃,无二无别;

    Samsara and nirvana are never apart but ultimate One.

    觉与所觉,本来性空,

    Enlightenment and enlightened from the outset are void in nature.

    见诸相非相,就见到了我;

    Realizing that all forms are essentially formless,

    You meet with me.

    你的烦恼,就是我的妙觉。

    The real nature of your afflictions is but the marvelous awareness of “I AM”.

    当佛教徒念经,

    When Buddhists read Sutra,

    口诵诸佛的名号,

    Chanting Buddhas’ names,

    你要知道,

    You should know,

    他们所念的佛,那就是我;

    What they chant is me.

    当上帝教祈祷天主,

    When the Church of God pray to God,

    虔诚忏悔,

    Truly repent.

    你要知道,

    You should know,

    心灵所祈祷的圣灵,那就是我;

    The prayer of the Holy Spirit is me.

    当外道行者,拜火拜月,

    When heretics worship the Fire or the Moon,

    祈求神明加持,

    Praying for the spiritual power of Gods,

    赞叹造物主的伟大,

    Extolling the greatness of the Creator,

    你要知道,

    You should know,

    神迹之光,那就是我;

    The light of miracles is me.

    老子称我为道,

    Lao-tze calls me “the Tao”.

    佛陀说我是性,

    Buddha names me “the Nature”.

    外道尊我为上梵,

    Heretics honor me “the Supreme Brahman”,

    众生追寻我为真理,

    Sentient beings hunt for me as “the Truth”.

    依众生不同的认识,所现认识我的不同众生,

    From different knowledge of "I AM" are born sentient beings of different realms.

    众生与我,却是一体同心,

    Yet sentient beings and "I AM" are uniform and in essence One.

    认识我就有了你,

    The sense of “I AM” gives birth to you,

    熄灭你心就是我,

    When the object-craving mind vanishes, and there then is no you but “I AM”.

    在众生分辨中,我无取无舍,无垢无净,无生无灭,未曾远离。

    Neither taking nor rejecting, neither tainted nor pure, neither living nor died. “I AM” ever-present in perceptions of sentient beings, never apart.